Sentence of the Week

  • One morning, there's the dead jellyfish of a used condom floating in the toilet.
  • "And the seventh rule," Tyler yells, "is if this is your first night at fight club, you have to fight."
  • You can swallow about a pint of blood before you're sick.
  • Tyler gets me a job as a waiter, after that Tyler's pushing a gun in my mouth and saying, the first step to eternal life is you have to die.
  • The first rule about Fight Club is you don't talk about Fight Club.
  • Taking a sawed-off shotgun from beneath his coat, he took careful aim and fired point blank at the startled Malcolm X.

Friday, September 30, 2011

The Art of Dragons or The Art of Gears?

So I was thinking about doing my "Art of" project about Dragons. You know comparing all kinds of dragons from literature. But now I'm thinking I am going to have to change it to something a little more familiar to me. The Art of Gears. Gears of War that is. I figured writing about the final levels in all 3 video games would be so much easier than comparing dragons. Writing about the scenes, objectives, and a little background on the Locust leaders. The very first Gears of War had a final stage on a train and you had to defeat a Kryll covered RAAM. Gears of War 2 had a final stage of having to disable Skorge with your chainsaw lancer then riding Reavers to chase and kill Skorge. With the newest Gears of War 3 you have to dive your way into the base of Azura and fight your way up to the tower so that you can cast away Queen Myrrah and prevent the imulsion from spreading.

No comments:

Post a Comment